Our management aims to maintain the highest operating standards, with a focus on sustainability and customer and staff satisfaction.
Every day we seek to achieve customer satisfaction, protect the environment and safeguard workers’ health and safety.
We have planned a series of structural actions to improve the efficiency of the environmental and energy management system.
For environmental sustainability, we:
• use biodegradable and environment-friendly products;
• use natural materials;
• make careful and controlled use of energy sources;
• apply separate waste collection, reduction of waste and pollutants;
• recycle, reuse and save resources, wherever possible;
• actively adopt measures to defend and support nature and the landscape;
• provide a service to visitors who have chosen a more sustainable lifestyle;
• offer discounts on public transport and the use of walking trails;
• recommend tours with local guides authorised by the Park and boat trips with local skippers;
•• > Read - Best practices for environmental protection